The organisation may be:
· An individual organisation
· A network that is an umbrella for a number of similar organisation and, or a membership-based organisation
· A branch of a larger or international organisation that operates independently in Zambia.
At a minimum, organisations applying to the Fund must meet the following criteria.
· Be non governmental and a not for profit organisation
· Have a constitution, Articles of Association or Trust Deed
· Have some form of organisational / strategic plans in place
· Have a bank account operated by more than one person
· Have a board, the majority of whose members are based in Zambia
· Have a functioning management structure
· Have a sound financial management system
· If a branch of an international organisation, be largely independent of its international mother body
· Not be a political party, or any part of a political party
· Be accessible (traceable address, responsible contact person, etc.)
Please see the Guidelines for each type of grant for more information on eligibility and what supporting documents you are required to submit.
You can find out more about our existing Grant Partners here.